The Plymouth South Beach is a gorgeous award-winning luxury boutique hotel with art deco flair. From the end of February till mid March we spent some days in Miami again for vacation. It was the first time we’ve stayed in a hotel in Miami Beach rather than our usual apartment spot. So I thought I’m going to write a little review for you guys about our stay at the Plymouth South Beach.
the plymouth south beach
When I was doing research about what hotel we should stay in the Plymouth was honestly my first choice. Here’s a little list why this hotel totally caught my eye:
- total Miami Beach vibes because of the art deco flair
- right by the beach
- short walking distance to Lincoln Road Mall
- quiet neighborhood
The whole hotel is very beautiful. The interior is art deco inspired and especially the gorgeous pool area makes it special. I loved the peach tones of all the outdoor furniture together with the greens of the palm trees. There is an inviting bar area right beside the lobby as well where you can have one or two drinks in the evening.
And did you see the poolside essentials? Lemon infused water, sunscreen and fresh towels – could someone ask for more?!
- the interior and decor
- true miami art deco flair
- the bed was really comfortable (not too soft)
- our room was super quiet, no noise from other rooms or the street
- friendly and helpful staff
I didn’t like
- our room was a bit small (okay for two nights but probably not for a week)
- hardly any room to place our suitcases or unpack them
- not really a dislike but a keep in mind -> there’s going on construction work right over the street bc of a new hotel, they just started when we stayed there in February, so we haven’t had any noise but maybe double check before you book your room
I totally would plan another stay at this gorgeous hotel. I’d really love to check out the other rooms. Would this hotel be a place to stay for you?